School Meals can now be paid for online to make life so much easier…
Advantages to Parents
1. No cash to find or cheques to write.
2. 24 hour service.
3. Straightforward and easy to use.
4. Ensure your child can have a meal if they forget their dinner money or packed lunch.
5. Avoids the risk of your child losing cash on the way to school.
Meals cost £2.30 per day or £11.50 per week (2017)
- Online payment by via Local Authority pay here.
- Online payment by via Socpay pay here.
Download menu | School meals 2017-18
Schools are advised to have a policy for their school. We took suggestions from other schools and it was discussed with our School Council, sent out to our parents in 2010. It is based on the National Standards for Healthy Eating.
Our school will provide facilities for pupils bringing in packed lunches and ensure that free, fresh drinking water is readily available at all times.
The school will work with the pupils to provide an attractive and appropriate dining room arrangement.
The school will work with parents to ensure that packed lunches abide by the national standards for healthy schools. (see lists below)
As we do not have a fridge, pupils are advised to bring packed lunches in insulated bags with freezer blocks where possible to stop the food going off.
Whenever possible the school will ensure that packed lunch pupils and school dinner pupils will be able to sit and eat together.