As ‘Guardians of life and creation’; we work together with respect, understanding, honesty and joy, to develop love, tolerance and justice for all. We strive for greatness in our learning, we develop our unique talents and each day we take pride in all our efforts and achievements.
CLASS TEACHER UKS2- Temporary
Required for September 2021:
Salary Scale: Classroom teachers’ Pay Scale
The Governors of St Joseph & St Bede RC Primary School are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Class teacher who is:
- Able to support and nurture our Catholic ethos.
- Is creative, highly motivated, and enthusiastic with a sense of fun.
- Is ambitious for our children and themselves.
- Is able to work as a part of a team and enjoys new challenges and opportunities.
- This post is temporary for one year.
- You must possess Qualified Teacher Status, a degree or equivalent qualification.
Closing date is 12pm noon: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interviews will take place: Friday 30th April 2021
A task will be given for you to complete before the interview and you will be required to talk us through the task as part of the interview process.
Employees of St Joseph & St Bede RC Primary School have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Any enquiries please contact our Business Manager, Mrs. Lyndsay Teasdale. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Application forms are returnable to St Joseph & St Bede RC Primary School or by email to StJosephStBede@bury.gov.uk by noon on Thursday 22nd April 2021