We are very proud of the appearance of the children at St. Joseph and St. Bede RCP and promote our high expectations at all times.
Our uniform is a symbol of belonging to our school and underlines the sense of community we seek to develop.
The children should take pride in their appearance and present a positive image for our school.
We ask for your support in this matter.
- Grey school trousers/pinafore dress/skirt
- White polo shirt or white shirt and tie
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with/without the school logo
- Grey or green tights or socks
- Black flat heeled shoes (no boots)
- Summer – Green checked dress
- Summer – White knee or ankle length socks
- Summer – Suitable sandals to cope with everyday wear and tear
- Green/black shorts and white T-shirt with the house coloured sleeves
Green House – St. Joseph
Yellow House – St. Bede
Red House – St. Elizabeth
Blue House – St. Catherine
- Soft black pumps
- Trainers may be worn for outdoor sport
- Tracksuits are advisable during the winter months
School shoes must be worn. Boots are not suitable for the school environment.
School bags can be ordered through the school office.
For safety reasons jewellery may not be worn, however watches are allowed.
Studs are allowed in ears only and must be covered/removed for Health and Safety reasons.
You can purchase uniform online.
Click the logo below to take you to the online store.
You can also buy in store at: